Sunday, August 5, 2012

Insight

Curry rice with the rhino kly! :x



Blog hits are back to pathetic, but nevermind! I know that I have a stalker! ;)

Anyhoo, been feeling really, I don't know, happy these days?
Last week was hell, definitely. Facing so much internal struggle and facing friends issues...it's never easy.

But today, I feel good. Despite having to get up early to help out (again), I really feel happier and I foresee better days to come.
There will always be a point in life when someone, close or not, will decide if they still want you in his or her life. Sad to say, the things you say or do to change that usually won't help and you'll just have to go with it, whether you like it or not.

I won't let that happen to me again.
Haters' gonna hate. I just need to keep the loved ones close.

On a lighter note, I'm doing up the last powerpoint for poly!!!
It's exciting yet sad when I think about it. Tomorrow will be the last time I'll present in school. It's supposed to be a good thing I guess! :)
Can't wait for school to end, can't wait for SIP to pass because there're so many good things waiting after that!
Hope SIP will be a breeze... Even though a part of me will be gone :( ! *fingerscrossed

No comments:

Post a Comment