Friday, August 31, 2012

Updates for the past 2 weeks

Hi!!! After two weeks of intensive mugging and sleeping for less than 5 hours per day, I'm finally free from academic binds! Is there such a term? Oh gee, got so rusty with blogger I couldn't even find the alignment icon to click on. 

ANYWAY, just pampered myself for a little bit with these!


I've decided I'm gonna start being a proper demure girl who cares about her face and all. I usually put zero make up, no foundation/bb cream/sun block when I step out of the house. So my skin's pretty much damaged from the sun by now. I hope it's not too late to start taking care of it? :(

Right, sooooo I've been mugging for 4 papers! Can't remember the last time I had 4 papers in poly. In Year 1 I had 5 and it was hell. Everyday of the study break was like:
No kidding.

And what's worse is that Tyki decided that she's horny again. So during every single day of the study week she's literally moaning and yowling away, or striking weird poses.


I know, isn't she adorbz? Made a hell lot of noise but I still love her very much... :x

Moving on~
I got a chance to go to Shas' Raya party! It's the first time I went Raya visiting at a friend's house so its pretty exciting despite being smacked right between the exams. Couldn't find a baju kurong and got nagged at for a few times but still, it was fun :)

 Sigh look so fat in my dress. 




Oh I also finally got the chance to meet Spot, the pup! :x

So cute, he's actually a mix between Jack Russell and Chiwawa. He's quite ugly actually but still adorable. Does that make any sense at all? I mean, he's skinny with huge ears but his personality is so lovable. He's super active and he runs around all the time with his ears flapping and then constantly slips and falls. Aww so cute. :)

And just Wednesday I met this bunch! :D
It's been awhile, girls. :)

Tried to smile with teeth. I know I look awkward but Angie said it was good effort ok!

Awkward photo is awkward

More awkwardness.

But despite the awkwardness, I still find them fun to hang out with just like I did a few years back! Haha, especially the girls, they never fail to make me happy! :)

I realise my post is all in pieces but I was never good at long posts so forgive me :(
Anyway, now that exams are over, I have a few days for some fun before internship starts! Gonna meet the girls (poly girls) on Mon, C on Tues and the groupmates on Wed for this!

Partyworld KTV for 6pax at $28!!! :o

Ok Idk how to continue this post anymore, I suck at long posts so here's my face if you missed me. I said if!

I feel so bhb :$


No comments:

Post a Comment