Friday, November 18, 2011

Faith



Hi.
My life's been a real bore thanks to school. How's yours?
No, I won't be writing about school today. Been whining too much about school and getting nothing done. So it's time to shut up and get into action. Maybe I'll make a checklist of alllll the assignments for this semester so that I'll be motivated to complete them?

Oakham Market tmr with B, hope I'll get some nice stuff *wriggle eyebrows*
Oh and pay will be in tomorrow, another $200+ into my bank. Cool.
But next month I'll be a poor kid again. Didn't work at marmalade or help out at papa's so yea...surviving solely on allowance!

What do you do, when a house isn't quite a home anymore?
B's been encouraging me to hang in there and just bear with it. I'm not being unfilial, but I just don't feel like I belong here anymore.

On a side note, B, don't lose faith in us.
Even if we did fail in the end, we'll know that we've tried to make this work, that's what we agreed on before we got into this, no?
Anyway, I'm pretty sure we can make it through, cause you're special. :)



Alright, I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment