Thursday, November 17, 2011

Four Seasons Hotel Singapore

HEY I'M BACK AGAIN!
As promised, I'll be blogging about the short stay I had at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore.
As most of you would know, my sister works at Four Seasons Hotel and so part of her training programme was to stay at the hotel for one night and basically get herself to familiarise with the operations there.
So she was entitled to dinner at the restaurant, One Ninety, free breakfast room service and lunch at this Chinese restaurant also located in Four Seasons, Jiang-Nan Chun.

So we checked in at around 3 in the afternoon. Here's the beautiful main lobby.


                                    

And here's our room! It was huge compared to any other hotels I've ever stayed before.



The view from our room. Not exactly beautiful but yea.


The huge toilet!

Haha, they actually have another toilet bowl to let you wash up after your business. And it's opposite the one you poo in so yea you can actually poo and contemplate if you wanna use it or not. Well if you really want to know, I didn't use it.

Dinner at One Ninety restaurant!

Alaskan King Crab Salad
with mango & avacado

Grilled Hokkaido Scallops
with spanish chorizo, smoked paprika

Grilled Atlantic Sea Bass
with kalamata olives, garden vegetables
san marzano tomato salsa

Australian Beef Tenderloin
with watercress and mashed potato

(THE POTATO WAS SEX)

The sauces that came with my beef tenderloin. Yum.


Went back to our room to this! Amenities sent by my sister's colleague. My favourite nougart!!

The next day we had in-room breakfast. It was awesomeeeee but I was too full from last night to be able to fully enjoy my American breakfast. :(

Here's a picture of it. :)

Sister ordered Japanese breakfast.


Cozy under the blankeyyyy. Watching HIMYM and texting B. :)

And look how round my face became after one night!

Yea. Imagine we even went for dim sum later at lunch time. Hate to say this but really "fat die me".
Haha, I nvr really get why people can feel comfortable saying something so directly translated but I guess there's no better phrase for it.

PS: Regarding the food at One Ninety, some were great, some, not so. I'm not a professional so I thought I wouldn't comment on the taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment