Monday, January 2, 2012

1st January

Hello there! So Yesterday was 1st January 2012, Happy New Year everyone!

It was also Bev's birthday :)
We went out together of course. Wanted to get his birks for him today but the fucken outlets at Centrepoint and Raffles City ran out of size 42. Despite that, we enjoyed yesterday as much as ever.

We just took bus rides and drop off at random stops and start walking around aimlessly while talking and laughing. Yesterday was just, great.

Anyway! We were waiting for this bus from Raffles Hotel to town and we saw this sign saying "Mint Museum for Toys". So we went to take a look and even bought tix!
It was quite interesting but really small. :(
And most of the toys on display are of our parents' generation. Dang, I don't even know them! Except for some like Popeye, Betty Boop, Felix the Cat, etc. But still, not entirely a huge fan of these characters so yeah, money not well spent. :/
After that, we went for dinner at Marmalade Pantry (HAHA). I finally got the chance to try the Spaghetti Carbonara. Mmm, too sticky for my liking, regretted not choosing something else but then again if I didn't try it yesterday I would have regretted not trying it if you get what I mean. Bev ate the steak sandwich. Not fantastic.
Wanted to have sticky date(!!!) but we decided we're too poor so maybe next time when our wallets are thicker.
I can't wait to go to Wild Honey again!!! It's this awesome place serving all-day breakfast and they have over 10 types of breakfasts available. I had the American Breakfast the first time I went there. Will definitely go back to try the Salmon on Rosti!

Oops, sidetracked a little. We ended the day by chilling at Orchard Central..

How was your New Year?





 



No comments:

Post a Comment