Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fatigue

Just when I thought a busy week just passed by, there are more to come.

This is endless! I mean no, it will end eventually (when I graduate) but for now, the workload seems endless.
So much to do, so little time, so rushed, so stressed. I hate this feeling.
Yet I feel that this is just a test that the school is putting us through because it will be like the what we'll go through in the real world....right?
Whatever it is...I'm definitely not looking forward to it.

Anyhoo, here's my schedule for February
I hope that whatever I'm going through now will be worth it.
I know HTM is one of the toughest courses no doubt, but I don't regret getting into this course!
I hope it'll make me a more capable person compared to other people having an easier time in poly.



Trying to be positive here.

PS: Study week is not a complete week. GO SUCK IT, PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment