Friday, July 20, 2012

Been blogging quite a lot these days, like maybe a few posts in a day.
I don't know why but I just keep having these urges to blog whenever something pops up in my mind.

Anyway, this week was tiring I guess?
Lack of sleep, constantly preoccupied mind, and so much more.

But, yep, there were good times too, like my impromptu dinner date with Yanpoop, Lily and Rachy on Wednesday. It was last minute but still I enjoyed chatting with them. Plus I got to see my boy for abit after that :)

And on Thursday, I went to work at a Coach event at Wisma Atria with Jo's contacts. It was fun and I was definitely star-struck because I saw Simon Yam!!! Ok I think most people won't know him but he's a HK actor who starred in many classic HK films like Ip Man, Ip Man 2, and so many more! :o


After the event, I had supz with C and it was good. :x

On a side note, he's leaving Singapore over the weekends and I have to chiong my part for DPD now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment