Wednesday, February 8, 2012

(U)

On Monday, someone came to fetch Tyki and send her for sterilization. She's back later in the day looking and feeling weak.
Feeling so bad that Tyki's going through this hardship.
I don't know if it's supposed to be like this or what. But Tyki came back with scratches from where they shaved off her fur for the operation, a cut on one of her nipples (OUCH), ulcers and blue blacks on her tummy. I think she's hungry but she can't eat because her mouth hurts. We checked her gums and they were rather...red and seemingly wounded? :(

I don't know if sending her for sterilization was a right choice but I do know that in the long run it sort of lessens the chance of her getting breast cancer, etc... And it definitely reduces the yowling when she's in heat.

Sigh, well I guess it's too late already! For now let's see her recover and gain some weight, that's all I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment