Sunday, December 4, 2011

Refresh

Hey, how you doin'?

Currently rushing my culture project, then I'll get started on my TTB then finally CSIT.
So drained from the zoo field trip earlier on that I'm kind of brain-dead now.
So here I am, side track abit and I'll get back on my assignments!

Talking to b on msn never fails to cheer me up.
Sigh why are you so humorous. And why do you think you can't make me as happy as others could?

Silly boi.

Anyway, since I'm here, might as well blog a little about the zoo trip.
It's actually a back-of-the-house field trip where we can see the animal hospital and animal food preparation locations and stuff. Quite disappointing actually? Because we paid like $23 and we didn't really get much exposure to the actual process of both the animals getting treated and fed. Not that I'll be interested to see some cute cuddly animal getting operated on but hey! I'll like to see how their food is being prepared!

Ok, some pictures for you.

Candid shot of us doing Cy's signature pose. Jo got it tho.

Ma gurlz~

Here's bev for you.

And the famous White Tiger!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAHHHH! RAWR~

Just kidding, the real one's below.
But the Elephant Parade Festival thing is really cute! Many different painted elephants...you can actually see another one in the background.

My expression now when I think of all the projects and assignments. ^
SINGAPORE ZOO, Y U NO BENGAL TIGERS?! So much prettier in my opinion.

Oh we went to this animal hospital information center place and there were specimens of fetus of aborted animals!! This is actually a hedgehog. Although its aborted it still looks really cute.

HAHA, I told him to give me a scared face and this is what I got. ^

And here's me with another painted Elephant. Pink this time, so cute. I look really weird btw dang :(

Alright, that's all for now, till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment