Wednesday, June 20, 2012

HAIRLESS LEGS.

I JUST WAXED MY LEGS!


Bought this for $10.90


And it's really not difficult to use!

Yknow people always tell me how I have long legs and everything (not trying to be haolian la), but actually I hated my legs because of the abnormal amount of hair :( It's like I have too much male hormones!

So yep, on Monday I decided to pluck up the courage to buy this - Nair EASIWAX. There's no reason why I chose this brand, just saw it among the few other choices available at NTUC. I don't want to use Veet hair remover because I was afraid that my hair will grow out thicker so I chose the wax strips instead!

Hmm it's quite easy to use, like just follow the instructions and you'll be good. One bad thing was that they only provided like 2 aftercare wipes X(

Two aftercare wipes for 20 wax strips? X(
After using up the aftercare wipes, it is said that you can use BABY OIL to get rid of wax remnants because WATER and SOAP does not help! So I used Johnson's Baby Lotion and it worked out just fine.

Anyway yep, for others having the same problems as I do, you can try waxing your legs! :D
It wasn't as painful as I imagined it would be. So yep!

Ok la I know I very hiao.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment