Thursday, June 14, 2012

Studio Ghibli

HELLO THERE!
Yep, so lately I've been taking interest in Studio Ghibli films. You should know My Neighbour, Totoro, right? 
It's a classic Japanese animation film with a cute fantasy creature called Totoro.

Yea so anyway, these are the films I've watched! I loved every single one of them, so you should watch them too! :) 

My Neighbour, Totoro

Kiki's Delivery Service
Caught this on tv haha. It's really nice actually! 

Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
This is my least favourite...but it's really cute, nevertheless! 


Spirited Away
MY FAVOURITE ONE OF ALL. It's a must watch.

Howl's Moving Castle
I love all the characters in this film. From the witch of the waste to the little boy, Markl. All of them are so lovable. :)

The Secret World of Arrietty
I just watched this yesterday too. It's the first time I saw it! I love the little details in this film. 

Studio Ghibli films ALWAYS put a smile on my face.
Shall explore all of their movies soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment