Wednesday, June 6, 2012

wOnderlust

I hope it doesn't take a break up to make me cherish my friends.
Sometimes I wonder if I neglect them...
Some friends, are just there for you all the time.
Some come and go.
I wonder how many of my friends have already left without me really knowing.
Friends I used to be so close to, now we can't talk without feeling awkward, without feeling that we are no longer close.

But really, I've always been the type to stay at home all day instead of running out... lazy to go out instead of unwilling to.
I wonder if it matters...

Then again, if I matter to them, they will come looking for me right? It's a two way thing, right? Or is it just an excuse...
And I'm kinda scared that they will feel that I'm looking for them just because I just lost something important...


I really don't need to be thinking about this now... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment