Saturday, June 16, 2012

Weak

I feel so weak because when I see you my insides crumble.


Not many people understand how I feel, really. Especially in that place.

That place where I find it hard to belong to now.

I've said enough about how I wish we would be, I know, even I am tired of repeating these words in my head.
I can't stand seeing you happy without me. I'm sorry but that's just how selfish I am.
I can't stand seeing you converse with any girl.
I can't stand seeing you as a friend anymore.

I don't know if I regret getting into this. Sure, we've had some really good memories and great time spent together. But if this was how it was gonna end, if I had known, man, I'll never get into this even if you were to press a knife against my throat.

I feel lame. Like an irritating over possessive ex girlfriend who doesn't know how to let go. What am I talking about? I AM an irritating over possessive ex gf aren't I? Hahahahahahaha.

I wonder what it'll take for you to appreciate my presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment